Monday 4 April 2016

It’s spring so be ready for summer. Transformation of old shorts.



We still have some time until the summer but 2 week ago we started spring. I think then that we can start to prepare a little for summer. I think very intense about summer so I decided to transform my old shorts. Today I present transformation of old jeans shorts.
These shorts are fine but such ordinary and boring. They need a change. Well polka dots motif is a great idea I think. To make polka dots I used cork wine which I presented last week (DIY wine corks stamps). Do you also have old shorts in your wardrobe? If so, let’s use this idea. Tutorial below.

Supplies you'll need

  • white paint for fabric
  • corks wine stamp
  • shorts
Step 1:
Take shorts and using stamp make print on them (see photo). First on the front side and then wait a while to let paint dry. Then paint the back side.



This is how they look:


Good luck in your transformations!

No comments:

Post a Comment