Monday 25 April 2016

magic from wool or DIY for woolen pompons


Last time I have found a lot of wool in my house. I thought what not to do something with it?! We can create so many things with wool! I decided to make pompons. So today I present easy tutorial for woolen pompons. This idea is realy easy and quick so you must try it!


Supplies we’ll need:

  • Wool
  • Scissors
Step 1:
Wrap the wool on fingers like so:



Step 2:
When you have enough of it (see photos) take wool off from fingers. 



Now tie it in the middle like so:


Step 3:
Cut wool on both sides like so:


Now our woolen pompons are finished! This is how they look. Aren’t they just adorable? I think that pompons are beautiful even in themselves but we can also make decorations with them. Do you have ane ideas? I’ve got one, but we’ll talk about it next monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment